Dr. Mireas George : ENT – Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mireas George, MD – PhD. ENT , Facial Plastic Surgeon lives and works in Athens and he specializes in rhinoplasty.
He is the founder and head of the surgical team of Exelixis Medical Institute, which specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery of Face & Body.
He is also the founder of the “The Doctors” Medical Network of Specialized Doctors in over 20 specialties.
He has graduated from the Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Military Medicine School (SSAS)
He has completed his specialization in Otorhinolaryngology in 2005, with a two-year term at 251 GNA and three years at the Korgialenio-Benakio Red Cross Hospital.
He has specialized in Rhinoplasty & ENT for one year in the Greek Red Cross Hospital.
He is a Doctor of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and a graduate of the Center of Aviation Medicine.
Since 1995 he has been working at 251 Greek Airforce Hospital and since 2005 he has been a consultant of the ENT Clinic of the Hospital.
Dr. Mireas successfully carries out a number of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeries every year and surgeries of the head, neck and otorhinolaryngology. The majority of these surgeries are cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty.
He successfully participates in global, pan-European or national conferences and has a large number of publications in high-quality Greek and International medical journals.
He is a member of many Medical Societies – Greek & International – specializing in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, and Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery, such as: European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, European Rhinologic Society, American Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Rhinologic Society, Hellenic Rhinologic Society, Panhellenic Society of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery etc
- Wing Commander (Medical) at the ORL Department of the 251 General Hospital of the Hellenic (Greek) Air Force
- Scientific Director of “Exelixis Medical Institute” Medical Company
Current Post and Experience
- 9 Oct. 1995- 10 Feb. 1997: Trainee at the 251 General Hospital of the H.A.F.
- 11 Feb. 1997- 14 May 1998: Field Unit Doctor with the 114 Combat Wing.
- 15 May 1998- 26 December 1999: Field Unit Doctor with the 128 Telecommunications & Electronics Training Group.
- 27 December 1999- 13 January 2002: specialty trainee in Otorhinolaryngology at the 251 General Hospital of the H.A.F.
- 14 January 2002 – 14 April 2005: attached to the ‘Korgialeneio-Benakeio’ Hospital of the Hellenic Red Cross.
- 15 April 2005 – 12 June 2005: Consultant in Otorhinolaryngology at the ORL Department of the 251 General Hospital of the H.A.F.
- 13 June 2005- 11 July 2006: Field Unit Doctor with the 2nd Area Control Centre of Greek Airforce.
- 12 July 2006- 31 August 2006: Consultant in Otorhinolaryngology at the ORL Department of the 251 General Hospital of the H.A.F.
- 1 September 2006- 3 September 2007: Subspecialty / clinical fellowship in nose and ear reconstruction surgery at the ‘Korgialeneio-Benakeio’ Hospital of the Hellenic Red Cross.
- 4 September 2007 until now: Consultant in Otorhinolaryngology at the ORL Department of the 251 General Hospital of the H.A.F. Present status: Wing Commander (Medical)
- 20 September 2006 – 16 November 2011: Private practice – Facial Plastic – Otorhinolaryngology
- 16 November 2011 until now: Scientific Director of “Exelixis Medical Institute” Medical Company, Athens Greece
- Member of the Tripartite Committee which is responsible for the “Examinations of Candidates for ENT specialty” in Greek Army.
- Main Clinical Instructor of 251 H.A.F General Hospital Medical trainees
Education- Certifications- Licenses
Visit our page to learn more about the education of ENT Surgeon Mireas George.
|Education & Certifications||Global & Paneuropean Congresses||International Courses & Publications|
Rate this article